COLLABORATE with THE STREETS
Issue Seven publication date: August 15, 2017
Theme for Issue Seven: TBD
If you have something to show us about the world through your photographs, please consider sharing your perspective with us. In each issue, we publish a series of 6-10 photographs from several photographers along with a question/answer interview about their life and art. We also publish interviews and stories about people in the public sphere. Your photographs do not need to reflect the theme, but some of the questions in your interview will.
The magazine is published digitally every other month with a print Collection published in December. All contributions are unpaid. In the digital issue, your work will be linked to your website and social media.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com. (You may also use file transfer services such as Dropbox.)
- Submit 8-20 photos may be submitted for consideration. High resolution is preferred, because we will need high res for the print Collection, if selected. We will let you know within 7 days whether or not your work will be published.
- We are inspired by real life in public spaces, so the photographs should be taken in a public space.
- We believe everything can be art, so send us photographs of anything that inspires you in the public sphere.
- We love photographs with stories - especially stories of strangers.
- Photographs should be appropriate for all ages.
By submitting a photograph and/or story, you are representing that you own the copyright to the photograph and/or story. You retain all rights to your submission. If you submit a story of an individual, you are representing that the individual has given you permission to tell their story. You are granting THE STREETS a non-exclusive license to use the photograph and/or story, subject to re-sizing and editing, for publication in THE STREETS magazine, THE STREETS Collection, THE STREETS social media, and THE STREETS website for as long as the publication exists.